![]() |
|
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Saturday I poured at DTA5. I finished my shift and my friend Sue was going to the French bar for a shot. I walked down there with her. This guy we hang out with who is a big wheel at the cracker factory where he works went too. Turns out he has four piercings thru his dick which I demanded to see and he showed me in the bathroom. Anyway everyone was doing a tequila shot and a jager bomb. For whatever reason doing a jager bomb sounded like a capital idea so I did one. Seriously I thought I could do one shot. Man that jager went down smooth. Nothing goes with a bomb like a beer so we went back to DTA5 where I figured I could have one beer. Ran into Randy. Randy demands we do a slut at Smokeys. Went to Skully's. Had a bunch of more beer and who knows who I pissed off and the rest of it. My non boyfriend calls … he's at the Frog so I swing by there to mention casually that I'm on my way to Hairspray. He's having none of that. Apparently 2 more jagers happened. I do remember one of those. He's pissed. Even tho I don't see why considering he made me go home early and I didn't do nearly the drinking that I could've done left to my own devices. Saturday my friend Evan came by. He brought Gatorade and spanokopita and made himself a hero. So my birthday is tommorow. It wouldn't be so depressing to be 30 if I wasn't a spinster who was going to die alone with Travis watching Sex and the City re-runs.
Comments:
I agree the best part is that you pissed him off. Esp since you got pissed at the red ball shenanigans.
Post a Comment
HOME -
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
|