Tuesday, February 27, 2007
This Saturday I involved myself with my old frenemy, Jage. So instead of disturbing you with those details I will discuss my nephew’s party.

Neill’s friend is opening a coffee shop and he wanted to test out various bakers to find someone to supply his shop. So he orders this totally insane amount of crap for testing and brings it all over to my parent’s for DR’s party. The spread is totally insane and looks like its for 80 people. I think there were about 8 of us.

Calorie Olympics

The picture doesn't completely do it justice. Like there were 8 kinds of croissants, and 20 kinds of cheesecake to name two. I cut it all up and presented it, and naturally tasted every single thing. On a Jager stomach. Suffice it to say I was in bed by 8:00 and it was a struggle to stay up that late.


Comments:

Post a Comment