Monday, July 16, 2007
So there's a new version of Hairspray? With John Travolta in the Divine position? Do I even need to make a comment?

Has anyone heard that Brandi Carlisle song? Holy shit! I turned into a lesbian the first time I heard it.

My birthday party is next week! I can't wait! Chicken fingers for everyone! (PS, I will be eating ALL of Megan's hushpuppies.)


Comments:

Whatever! There probably won't even be any hushpuppies.
 
Whatever lets you sleep at night, Potato!
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AT_Pbtyid0
I had no idea

I saw brandi perform that song "the story" on conan about a month ago and bought the song the next day and haven't stopped listening to it since.
 
I bought the cd yesterday...I'm DYING for it to get here!
 
Oh , and yeah, I love rock and roll is a cover. Really a lot of Joan's songs are. But in her defense, it really wasn't a big hit for them, she made it more famous.
 
Post a Comment