Sunday, October 28, 2007
For bowling this month Gary told us to dress as our favourite slut. I went as Ben.

Two Bens

My mom's take: "You look more like a dyke than a man."
10 minutes later: "You really shouldn't bother becoming a lesbian."
Me: "Well even if I did I'd be lipstick, not a drag king."
Her: "I don't even know what any of that means."

Michael went as Flo. We killed ourselves trying to find this specific blue chinese dress she always wears as ambassador to Dining Out For Life. (The red part is supposed to be a wine stain. Not a stab wound.)

2006_1208new0113


Comments:

my #1 favorite post of all time.
 
whoa!

this is a neat blog, but you probably already know about it:
http://ashvegas.squarespace.com/
 
I have seen that before but I forgot about it. So thanks!

It gets on my nerves when people say Ashevegas.
 
Post a Comment