Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Friday: Met Noah and SE for lunch. We ate Indian food that was only ok and not as good as usual. SE had a beat down face b/c she had been in a personal british farce earlier. Later, saw my best friend, Augusten
Saturday: Went to breakfast ( at a new place. Pretty good) and dinner with Chance and Michael. Went to a comedy festival. Tried to get a cocktail after (well, mocktail) but this town can be a real pain in the ass when it wants to.
Sunday: Easter Brunch at the new hotel. Which is really beautiful but it's a Swiss Lodge theme and it's hard to get past how phoney baloney the whole place is.

Happy Easter, Bitches

Monday: Day off work. Managed to get my house and car clean. I dumped Mallory at doggie daycare and felt as free as a bird. Fantasized that I was a housewife all day.
Tuesday: Back to work. Fuck you.


Comments:

You forgot something.
 
Aack!

Ok I fixed it.

I got really focused on trying to fix my blog archives, which they're not really fixed. Can't someone help me with this shit??
 
Post a Comment